For Sale Property Details
Listing ID #res38426
54 COAST VIEW PARADE DOONAN QLD 4562
OFFERS OVER $2,800,000.00
LUXURIOUS AWARD WINNING HOME WITH DYNAMIC VIEWS
Land Size :
8229 Sq m
Located in the Noosa Summit, Doonan, this meticulously presented, luxury home is both modern, functional and with an architectural floor plan sure to impress the most discerning executive with privacy, never to be built out views.
The impressive entrance over water leads through an oversized glass door to show case the spectacular vista of internal and external water features.
Living is spread over a single level with a central courtyard featuring a large water pond and shady pavilion. The bespoke circular features of the living areas capture views from Noosa North Shore to Coolum through 2.7 metre high bi-fold doors, which overlook the attractive infinity edge pool. This home truly merges indoor/outdoor living to perfection.
Every room has been designed to take advantage of the spectacular panoramic views, encompassing a variety of internal garden beds.
An exceptionally large master bedroom pavilion provides views to Noosa and the North Shore, with an adjoining double shower ensuite incorporating private tropical garden and large walk in robe.
A second lounge and ensuited bedroom overlook the internal pond pavilion. Sharing coastal views is the third spectacular guest bedroom with walk in robe and adjoining ensuite, shared by a fourth stunning bedroom, or alternatively can be used as a magnificent study/office.
The gourmet kitchen features all the modern Miele conveniences one would expect from a home of this quality, and overlooks the covered terrace where bi-fold doors retract to create a truly seamless merging of the indoor/outdoor entertaining space.
This breath-taking home will be instantly recognised for a high quality expensive build, has ducted air-conditioning/heating, ceiling fans, windows and louvres placed to allow all natural breezes and light to flood the home.
All rooms have 3M high ceilings with quality tiles in all bathrooms and all internal flooring and external terraces. Winters are barely noticed with the very first rays of the sun captured to warm the house, and the late afternoon sun entering through the courtyard windows to retain the warmth.
On a bushland 2 acre block, a three-car garage, accessed via wide sweeping driveways and extensive landscaped gardens with designated visitor parking and the security of an electronically operated gate, completes this property.
Just minutes from the sparkling oceans and excitement of cosmopolitan Hastings Street and 5 minutes from the bustle of the Eumundi Markets, this stunning North East facing home offers the ultimate in resort living.
• HIA and MBA Award winning house
• Cross flow louvered windows strategically placed – only used air conditioner 5-6 times in 10 yrs.
• All louvers have rated fire screens
• Fans in all bedrooms
• House naturally cool in summer and warm in winter
• Alternative outdoor leisure areas strategically placed to capture sun/breezes
• Surround sound throughout the house and entertaining areas
• Back to base alarm system
• High cyclone rating in construction
• Sandstone Walls
• Gas bayonets – mobile Gas Heater
• Instant Boiling water at kitchen sink
• Optimum water filtration system to house
• 2.7mtr 50 mm New Guinea Rosewood safety glass bi-fold doors throughout
• Solid 2.7mtr internal doors
• Electric remote control roller blinds in Master and second bedroom
• Fully established gardens, automatic sprinkler system to lawns and garden
• House light and bright internally
• Special room divider attractive garden features
• Fully fenced Dog enclosure
• Remote control garages
• 20,000 gallons carbon filtered tank water inter connectable with bore system
- Inground Pool
- Alarm System
- Ducted Vacuuming
- Intercom System
- Remote Garage Control
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Floor Boards
- Broadband Connection
- Built in Robes
- Pay TV
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling