Land Size :
7058 Sq m
Position, space, privately located in a peaceful pocket of Doonan situated in the Old Golden Triangle.
Perched high at the end of a cul-de-sac is this stunning two year old contemporary light filled Queenslander set on a level platform with verandahs on four sides designed to catch the beautiful views and cooling breezes.
Light and breezy, this individual masterpiece by a quality builder has a ‘Hamptons’ design influence with warm ambience suitable for family living.
From the onset of its entry reveals the beauty and charm of this home with thoughtful decor inclusive of imported European chandeliers, will surprise and impress even the most discerning buyer.
All living areas opening out to under cover solid hardwood decking verandahs with two large entertaining decks off the kitchen.
Enjoy all that this house has to offer with a designer kitchen with gas hotplates, 3 electric ovens, smeg dishwasher and large pantry with butler’s kitchen. A kitchen nook with padded seats and bay window with views to garden is perfect for a good book or children’s area.
There are walk in robes to three bedrooms and the Master bedroom is equipped with stunning ensuite and retreat area. The fourth bedroom has a huge storage cupboard, which could be used, as a study or sewing room.
Revel in the 160sqm dream shed with views, a breeze through and room for caravan, boat, multiple cars and workshop. Inclusive of a high-pitched insulated roof. Engineered to a high standard, 3-phase power, own bathroom, shower, toilet and sink and clad to blend in with the house aesthetic.
Relax and enjoy the long-range views inclusive of the stunning spring fed dam with rock features. Black and white tiled gazebo with blinds to four sides and power. Perfect for sunset drinks or a barbecue.
Flanked by pristine gardens that are planted out with advanced trees including Poinciana, Leopard trees, frangipanis, weeping lilly pilly, gardenias, lemons, orange, fig, mangoes and a vegetable and herb garden.
This beautiful home is an oasis in the hinterland just 15 minutes from Noosa and
has been meticulously cared for and in pristine condition, all the hard work has been done, just move in and create your own mark.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with ceiling fans inside and out
• Top of the range LOPI Wood burning fireplace with stone facade up to vaulted ceiling height
• Black butt timber floors and neutral carpet
• Villeroy and Boch basins in bathrooms
• White timber plantation shutters to bedroom windows and doors
• Timber lined ceiling to outdoor entertaining deck
• Generous overhanging eaves with hardwood rafter tails
• Quality screen blinds to outdoor deck
• 4 car garage under house
. Solar power 5 Kilowhat
• Separate storeroom off garage
• Another storeroom also suitable for wine cellar under stairs
• Vaulted ceilings in entry and living areas, high ceilings elsewhere
• Additional head height storage under house
• NBN, 6 TV points and additional power points to both inside and outside
• Underground power to house and shed
• Underground water tanks holding 64,000 litres and another tank behind the shed
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveways
• Excellent drainage. Large fully fenced dog enclosure
07-Apr-2018 1:30PM to 2:30PM
14-Apr-2018 12:00PM to 1:00PM