PRETTY AS A PICTURE
Land Size :
5084 Sq m
Privately nestled well back amongst landscaped lawns and tropical gardens, this picturesque Garth Chapman Queenslander offers practicality in a charming package.
Polished hard wood timber floors and french doors leading to wide verandahs on the north, east and western sides of the home offer views over the surrounding gardens and plenty of spots to sit, relax and take it all in, a design that has worked beautifully with the queensland climate from early settler days.
If you want to speed up the tempo then a 2 minute walk down the road to beautiful Lake Weyba might just do it, where you can choose from windsurfing, kite surfing, fishing or kayaking the Noosa River system. Be quick, homes in Weyba Downs are tightly held for good reason.
* 5084m2 level elevated land
* 3 bedroom, master with ensuite, separate toilet and main bathroom with bath
* Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen opening to verandah and rear deck
* High ceilings, timber French doors, ornamental detail & fan lights
* Stone kitchen benchtops white cabinetry & Franke sink
* Smeg oven, Bosch two door fridge, Asko dishwasher, Bellini 5 burner gas stovetop
* Wide verandahs on 3 sides & flyscreened doors & windows throughout
* Insulated ceilings, split system air con & slow combustion wood burner
* 2 bay colorbond shed/garage, garden shed, pergola and chicken coop
* Biocycle waste water treatment system & Electric hot water system
* 10,000 gallon concrete rainwater tank + 3,500 gallon poly tank for garden taps
* Fenced on 3 sides – front right and rear
* Easy care established tropical gardens & large grassed areas for kids to play
* One house block back from the lake, enjoys afternoon breezes
* 5 mins to Noosa Civic Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to Noosa, 10 minutes to Peregian
* 1 minute to beautiful Lake Weyba